Home Inspection Curriculum
Home Inspection Training Program
Our Home Inspection Education Program consisting of all 5 modules has been Approved by the NYS Department of State.
Brooklyn School of Real Estate is offering a comprehensive training program over several weeks as an accelerated program.
The NYS Department of State granted an approval to our Home Inspection School.
Accelerated express training program means you are only weeks away from the beginning of a new career.
Our Home Inspection Licensed Program includes classroom instructions and supervised home inspections.
Get your license and start new and profitable career as Home Inspector in the New York State.
Which Topics are Covered?
The 140-hr Home Inspection course includes:
- Overview of the Profession
- License Law
- Land use regulations
- Home inspection procedure and reporting
- Tools and equipment
- Soil quality and grading of land
- Housing construction terminology
- Inspection of structural foundations
- Walkways, driveways and other paved areas
- Wall construction
- Windows and doors inspection
- Exterior Components
- Roof construction
- Roof drainage
- Patios, porches, attached desks, and balconies
- Inspecting the interior
- Basement and crawl space inspection
- Fireplaces and solid fuel burning appliances (Interior inspection)
- Garage Inspection
- Plumbing Inspection
- Electrical Inspection
- Heating and cooling systems Inspection
- Inspection of the air-conditioning and heating pumps
- Appliance Inspection
- Inspection of the swimming pools and spas
- Termites and other wood-destroying insects
- Environmental considerations
- Field Based Inspection Training